1st NanoLyse OPEN DAY – A BIG SUCCESS !
The first NanoLyse Open Day had been organised on the 2nd November 2011, during the 5th International Symposium on Recent Advances in Food Analysis (RAFA 2011), held from the 1st to the 4th November 2011 in Prague, Czech Republic.
The Open day was attended by more than 50 participants from various countries and different sectors as well as from national and European authorities. They actively engaged in discussions with the present NanoLyse scientists. The level of interaction was remarkably high and there was an intense exchange not only on the presented goals and results of the project, but also about future needs and possible collaborations.
During the NanoLyse Open Day, the objectives and first project results have been presented through:
- Leaflet on the project activities
- Newsletters (no. 1, no. 2 & 3) and brochure on NanoLyse project
- General posters on the project
- Posters on individual WPs background (WP1/1, WP1/2, WP2, WP3, WP4)
- Posters on the most important individual WPs outcomes
- Scientific posters submitted for regular presentation at RAFA 2011
- Slide show on the project
- Slide show on individual WPs activities
- Demonstration of individual WPs outcomes on-site (ENPs and reference materials presented by WP1, some food products containing ENPs used for EM analysis presented by WP2, etc.)
- Oral explanations by NanoLyse members