Bi-annual e-Newsletter of NanoLyse project aims to inform stakeholders and other interested parties on the scientific progress in the analysis of engineered nanoparticles in food and beverages within NanoLyse, as well as on upcoming events relevant to this field.
Register for e-Newsletter
To receive regular information about the NanoLyse project by e-mail
(i) simply enter your e-mail address in the box at the right side of NanoLyse homepage
(ii) or fill-in short Registration form and join NanoLyse stakeholder database.
Who could subscribe for NanoLyse e-Newsletter?
· All scientists in the area of nanotechnologies, including food scientists,
· Representatives of industry,
· Representatives of governmental and commercial laboratories,
· Representatives of control bodies,
· Representatives of national and international agencies,
interested in the area of nanotechnologies.
If you have registered for NanoLyse e-Newsletter and wish to unsubscribe, please reply to [email protected], with “Unsubscribe newsletter” in the e-mail subject.